- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This resort provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Vista Mar Beach Resort and Country Club3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Beware when you pay with your credit/debit card. The reception lady swiped my card 3 times saying problems online and first 2 swipes did not get thru.But when I checked my bank transaction, my account was charged two times. Inspite of informing them by several phone calls and e-mails. They insist only one payment was made. I e- mailed them copy of the bank transaction but Vistamar accounting - still refused to do anything. Attention: Rose Amore in the accounting. And the reception- on duty. Take your responsibilities. Check the transaction on March 20, 2018 . Beth Hunsbedt
I traveled to Cube to swim with the whale sharks 2-13-18 to 2-19-17. First of all I would like to say it hard for me to give a bad review. But overall this place just wasn't worth the money I have stayed in nicer places for half the price. Like all my stays the staff was nice and the dive shop was great. But the hotel it's self is isolate from town and to take a cab it cost an extra 100 pesos for the cab to come to the hotel, there is a free shuttle that will take you in to town but only to one location from there you have to find your own transportation. For what you pay its just to outdated probably never stay here again.
There isn't much more to say other than the title. Lacking in beach front and poorly maintained, if there is maintenance, this hotel needs new management and a makeover. The room was dark and buggy. I hung the mosquito net I brought from home and managed to sleep but the brown air coming from the AC didn't help. The pool area was ok but as this hotel is mainly a pool club for locals it was filled with screaming children all afternoon. The gardens and grounds are as equally neglected as the room. The staff was sparse and though the lunch buffet was tasty, it was overpriced for the area. I wouldn't recommend and I wouldn't go back.
This is our venue for corporate summer party last year. The resort is complete with their standard aamenities. We enjoyed our party since we conducted different activities that utilizes their pool and activity center. They also served a sumptuous buffet with different variety of food. This is a must go resort.
This property had seen the good old days.. grounds and the buildings are no longer maintained. Checking in- check in counter top was sticky!!! needs a good scrubbing Facilities- swimming pool are so-so Room- be ready with insect spray.. the worst is seeing cockroaches in the floor.. be aware that the toilet drainage are wide open and i have to stuff it with toilet papers to stop insects from coming out :(((( Beddings- surprisingly clean,white sheets and pillows are bit fluffy Housekeeping staff- 5 star! Courteous and friendly Breakfast- plated; nothing spectacular and be ready with only 3 waiters to assist you with 10 active tables to serve Beach- cute shoreline.. please dont expect too much Overall.. my first and last moment on this resort
The property is huge and is perfect for company outing. Their pool is very enticing and is great for relaxation. I would recommend this property if you're looking for a place to unwind, away from the city.
Its been a long time since I visited Vista Mar, the place is still the same, nothings new (dont get me wrong) its still the same such as the service which is always astounding, food is always delicious, place is relaxing..
The staff was okay, the room was adequately sized but just okay. Outlets were not very accessible and were placed in weird places within the room. No power points were located near the beds. The toilet was a problem, though, and we had to call the front desk to have it checked. To be fair to them, they immediately sent someone up and the problem was fixed in no time. Most of the common areas were clean except for the hallway on my floor -- there were used dishes outside one room which were never picked up during my whole stay. Very limited choices when it comes to food, and the prices were a bit steep for the quality. It's like the chef was too lazy to even just make the food pretty. Breakfast was included and the portions were okay. There is not much shore to work with but what little this resort had was very clean, except for the part where they kept their equipment for watersports; there were clothes hangers and pieces of trash. I won't be ranting nor raving about this place. Like I said, it was okay at best.
This place is the epitome of a sad existence. Ive spent 30 days in a condo next to vista mar and this place is a total joke. Gross security guards blowing snot and very rude and apathetic. The food service is awful, I'm nervous what I ate was expired. Prices are insane, more akin to a 5 star resort than this 2 star place. Staff are rude, ignorant robots. Everything is hard, leaving this rural part of mactan. I suggest using Uber; the staff will promote taxis which charge a huge fee just to come back in this area to get you. Staff are pretty much worthless in every way. Don't stay here.
1. Staff terrible. They reacted like they had no idea how to respond to a request. I really did not like their approach to my problems (I will add that there was one(1) staff member that really did seem to be bright and knew what she was doing, but she was the exception). 2. Wanted to charge 250P/day/extra towel and only provided 2 towels in the room. Eventually they fixed this but that is what they told me to begin with until finally I said I wanted to check out and get a refund of my money. This is a beach hotel. 2 towels for a room in a day? For 2 people? And when I asked to speak to the manager "She's busy sir." And the manager never did try to find me and speak to me. 3. Only Filipino food offered. (other than American breakfast and a couple of things like Club Sandwich). I think the Filipino food was good but that is a very limited selection. 4. No WI-FI except lobby (and that was very slow)- In this day and age? Incredibly bad. I design WIFI systems for hotels. It would not take but a very small amount of money to fix this. 5. No amenities for sale anywhere close. Have to take a taxi to get to anywhere else. 6. Broken equipment all over the grounds and in stairwells. Stuff for repair like aircons and broken furniture. I took photos but it looks so bad I'm ashamed on the hotel's behalf to post them. 7. Room safe didn't work (low batteries) - solution was to give me the manual key? 8. ONLY INSTANT COFFEE???!!!!! I mean in the restaurant. Really? OK, I'm a coffee fiend, I admit. But really? Only instant coffee available in the whole hotel? Good Stuff: Lots of swimming pools - clean water, seemed to be lifeguard staff on duty keeping an eye out. Rooms are clean. Water pressure and temperature ok (although can take a while to get hot water sometimes). **I read other reviews and they seemed to indicate a different experience. I can only say that my personal experience is that I would never stay there again nor would I recommend it to anyone else.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Vista Mar Beach Resort and Country Club places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Magellan Shrine and Magellan's Marker. This 14-room, 3-star resort welcomes guests with free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free self parking. It's on the beach and also close to Mactan Island.
Start your day off right with a free breakfast, offered each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
Vista Mar Beach Resort and Country Club's 14 rooms are individually furnished and provide balconies, refrigerators, and minibars. Guests can expect to find plasma TVs with cable channels. Tempur-Pedic beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer free toiletries and slippers. Other amenities include coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls. Bathrooms are shared.
Renovated in 2012, Vista Mar Beach Resort and Country Club offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle at scheduled times for PHP 800.00 per vehicle roundtrip. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with concierge services, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this beach resort include free newspapers, a terrace, and a gift shop.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
44.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 86 reviews