Located in Deauville City Centre, Hôtel Marie-Anne is within a 10-minute stroll of sights such as Deauville La Touques Racecourse and Casino Barriere de Deauville. This 25-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi, free newspapers in the lobby, and a terrace. Deauville Poney Club and Deauville International Centre are a short walk away.
For your convenience, a continental breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 8 AM to 11 AM. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
The 25 rooms are individually decorated and have minibars and desks. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries.
Hôtel Marie-Anne features free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and free newspapers. Front-desk staff can assist with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a terrace, a garden, and a TV in a common area.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Hôtel Marie-Anne features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This romantic hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- One meeting room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Hôtel Marie-Anne offers 25 accommodations with minibars and hair dryers. These individually decorated accommodations include desks. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. This Deauville hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 8 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 33.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12.50 and EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 33.00 per night
- Hôtel Marie-Anne
- Hôtel Marie-Anne Deauville
- Hotel Marie-Anne Deauville, Normandy, France
- Marie-Anne Deauville
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.