- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Stampede Park
- 6 min drive
- Chinook Centre
- 8 min drive
- Scotiabank Saddledome
- 8 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Calgary, Holiday Inn Calgary - Macleod Trail South is in the business district and near a metro station. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stampede Park or Scotiabank Saddledome.
4.6/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Easy parking (239 reviews)
- Quiet (129 reviews)
- Safe (115 reviews)
- Stampede Park - 6 min drive
- BMO Centre - 6 min drive
- Chinook Centre - 8 min drive
- Scotiabank Saddledome - 8 min drive
- Calgary Tower - 9 min drive
- Calgary Heritage Station - 12 min drive
- 39th Avenue Station - 4 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 23 min drive
- South Forty2 – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Calgary - Macleod Trail South
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink