- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- José Amalfitani Stadium
- 13 min drive
- Centenario Park
- 30 min drive
- Abasto Shopping Center
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ciudad Evita, Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport is in the suburbs and near the airport. Obelisco and Plaza de Mayo are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Campanopolis - Aldea medieval and El Ateneo Grand Splendid. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at La Bombonera or Autódromo de Buenos Aires Juan y Oscar Gálvez.
- José Amalfitani Stadium - 13 min drive
- Palace of the Argentine National Congress - 17 min drive
- La Bombonera - 20 min drive
- Centenario Park - 30 min drive
- Abasto Shopping Center - 33 min drive
- Buenos Aires Villa Lugano Station - 7 min drive
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Don Julio – Serves breakfast daily.
- El Mangrullo – Restaurant offering Argentinean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was a nice new hotel with a spacious room. Restaurant staff were a bit nonchalant and we needed to flag them down for service in the evening. Property is a ways from the airport and there’s not much else around the area.