- Place du Grand Sablon
- 1 min walk
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- 4 min walk
- Mont des Arts
- 7 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon is in Brussels's Upper Town neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Belgian Comic Strip Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Royal Palace of Brussels. Check out an event or a game at King Baudouin Stadium, and consider making time for Mini-Europe, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Place du Grand Sablon - 1 min walk
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium - 4 min walk
- Mont des Arts - 7 min walk
- Square Brussels Meeting Centre - 7 min walk
- Royal Palace of Brussels - 8 min walk
- Brussels-Chapel Station - 8 min walk
- Louise-Louiza Station - 9 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 21 min drive
- Grand Café Hispania – Café offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great service, good staff, good location and breakfast was very diversed.