Hilton Brussels City places you in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Belgian Comic Strip Center and Cathedral of St. Michael. This 284-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. It's in central Brussels and also close to La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue.
This hotel is home to a brasserie and a bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
Hilton Brussels City's 284 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
At Hilton Brussels City, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking is offered for EUR 15 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a meeting room, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Belgian Comic Strip Center and Cathedral of St. Michael
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Hilton Brussels City
This 4-star hotel situated in the center of downtown Brussels is the ideal place to stay when visiting Belgium’s capital. Just a short walk from the Rue Neuve shopping area, the Rogier Metro station, and the World Trade Centre, the Hilton Brussels City is at the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant cities. Brussels-North Railway Station is only 0.4 miles (600 meters) from the hotel with an Express train to Brussels International airport which takes just 15 minutes.
Renovated in 2013, this smoke-free property has a 24-hour business center, and wireless Internet access is free in public areas. After a busy day in Brussels or a long journey, guests can relax and rejuvenate in the luxurious Scandinavian Wellness and Health Club featuring a sauna and hammam or work out in the 24-hour fitness center.
Enjoy traditional Belgian specialties at restaurant Bien Belge Living Lounge or sip a cold Belgian beer or fine wine at this stylish wine bar in an elegant, casual setting.
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1930
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Luggage storage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Hilton Brussels City offers 284 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is served in the breakfast room daily (surcharge).
Bien Belge Living Lounge - Sample traditional Belgian specialties and Belgian beer or wine in this chic bar and brasserie, open Monday to Friday for lunch, and every evening for dinner, with a special weekly menu.
Nearby Things to Do
This hotel has a 24-hour fitness facility; all children must be accompanied by adults.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30.00 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 30.00 per stay), plus a deposit of EUR 30.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 0.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 30.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 30.00 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 30.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per stay
- Brussels City Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City
- Hilton Hotel Brussels City
- Brussels Hilton
- Hilton Brussels City Belgium
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode
- Hilton Brussels City Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children 12 and under can stay for free when sharing your room