- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The apartment can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Marsh House Serviced Apartments4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We had a 2 double bed apartment which was beautifully clean with every type of household gadget you could wish for for a couple of nights. Lovely soft towels , nice selection of hot drinks and wellies for the bathroom. Really comfortable beds with plenty of hanging space and hangers. Will return as ideal for centre of the city
These are apartments in the centre of Bristol between St Nicholas Market and Broad Quay. Parking can be booked (£20 per day); not cheap but better than the NCP. Don't bother with a balcony request - you look at the car park, a wall and the rubbish area. There's a helpline if you need it and check in via a key code safe. The apartment was really clean and fairly spacious. Well appointed kitchen and two bathrooms/2 bedrooms. Very quiet at night but 2 minute walk to the Watershed and 5 minutes to Millenium Sq. Good value and perfect if you like to self cater and chill out.
- Steps from Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and Bristol Theatre Royal
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Laundry facilities
Marsh House Serviced Apartments is adjacent to popular attractions such as Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and Bristol Theatre Royal. Each of the 6 rooms at this 4-star apartment includes a kitchen, a balcony, and an iPod dock. It's in central Bristol and also a short walk from Queen Square and Bristol Cathedral.
The 6 individually decorated apartments feature kitchens and balconies, and there's space to spread out with living rooms. Flat-screen TVs come with DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Washers/dryers, iPod docks, and ironing boards are other standard amenities. Weekly housekeeping is available.
At Marsh House Serviced Apartments, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking is offered for GBP 21.60 per night. This apartment also has laundry facilities.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2 reviews