- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lungolago Beach
- 14 min walk
- Castello Odescalchi
- 5 min drive
- Spiaggia dei gabbiani
- 7 min drive
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bracciano, Alfredo Hotel is near a train station and on a lake. Italian Air Force Museum of Vigna di Valle and Museo Civico Etrusco Romano are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Centro Volo Rapaci and Le Molette Tennis Club.
- Lake Bracciano - 3 min walk
- Lungolago Beach - 14 min walk
- Castello Odescalchi - 5 min drive
- Spiaggia dei gabbiani - 7 min drive
- Italian Air Force Museum of Vigna di Valle - 8 min drive
- Bracciano Station - 7 min drive
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Good 3 star hotel
Nice hotel, very well maintained, very clean and tidy room, great view of the lake from the balcony and decent breakfast. Air condition was weak and set up at a high temp making rooms slightly hot. Bed and pillows were not quite comfy.