- Breakheart Reservation
- 5 min drive
- Salem Witch Museum
- 18 min drive
- Peabody Essex Museum
- 19 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Peabody, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Peabody is in the city center and near the airport. Witch House and Salem Witch Trials Memorial are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Revere Beach. New England Aquarium and Salem Willows Park are also worth visiting.
- Breakheart Reservation - 5 min drive
- Revere Beach - 14 min drive
- Salem Witch Museum - 18 min drive
- Peabody Essex Museum - 19 min drive
- House of the Seven Gables - 21 min drive
- Reading Station - 11 min drive
- Salem Station - 12 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Peabody
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our stay was very comfortable from start to finish. Accommodated our very late check in, greeted with a smile and friendly attitude. Room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions. Complimentary breakfast was a typical hotel comp. breakfast. The woman handling the breakfast was very attentive and and friendly. The price for our stay was reasonable as well. Very close and easy to get to the town of Salem, which is what brought us into town. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay here and will definitely stay again when in the area.