- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rebecca Nurse Homestead
- 4 min drive
- CoCo Key Water Resort - Boston
- 5 min drive
- North Shore Music Theatre
- 13 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Danvers, Knights Inn Danvers is near a train station and by the ocean. Notable landmarks in the area include Witch House and Salem Witch Trials Memorial, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Salem Witch Museum. Salem Toy Museum and Long Hill are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Rebecca Nurse Homestead - 4 min drive
- CoCo Key Water Resort - Boston - 5 min drive
- North Shore Music Theatre - 13 min drive
- Witch House - 19 min drive
- Witch Dungeon Museum - 20 min drive
- North Beverly Station - 13 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Breakaway – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Breakaway – Bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Knights Inn Danvers
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This is an old well kept motel that I frequent for the price and mainly the cleanliness