Orbitz Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in East Boston, Hilton Boston Logan Airport is within a few miles (5 km) of sights such as Quincy Market and Suffolk University. This 599-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and a free airport shuttle. Adjacent to the airport, it's also near Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, there's also a pub. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 5:30 AM to 11 AM.
The 599 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Guests can expect WiFi and 37-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
Hilton Boston Logan Airport features a 24-hour fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 33 meeting rooms. Parking is USD 46.00 per day (USD 49.00 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-in.
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
The 10-story Hilton Boston Logan Airport is directly connected to terminals A and E of Boston's Logan Airport. Guests unfamiliar with the airport or arriving in terminals B or C can request a complimentary 24-hour shuttle transfer to the hotel from the courtesy phones in baggage claim. Shuttles also offer service to all car rental agencies, the subway, and water taxis.
The hotel features a full-service breakfast restaurant, and Connolly's Publik House offers lunch and dinner. The Cafe Presto serves light fare and Starbucks beverages for guests on the go. Room service, connectivity stations for laptops, 33 meetings rooms, and a 24-hour front desk are all available. Tour assistance is also available, as well as a safe-deposit box at the front desk. Enjoy the terrace outside. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Express check-in
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 33
- Year Built 1999
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 599
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 6.95 per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hilton Boston Logan Airport offers 599 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Berkshire's - This restaurant serves traditional New England favorites in a warm, contemporary setting. Guests can choose from both buffet and á la carte offerings. Open for breakfast only.
Café Presto - Located in the lobby, this café offers Starbucks coffee, espresso, cappuccino, lattes, pastries, and more.
Connolly's Publik House - Guests can watch their favorite sports on one of nine TVs and choose from nearly a dozen beers on tap. Serves lunch and dinner. The menu offers a wide variety of appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and main dishes.
Room service is available from 5 PM to midnight daily. Café Presto offers a selection of "Grab and Go" options from 5:30 AM until 12:30 PM, and there is a special "On-the-Go!" takeout lunch menu available at Connolly’s Publik House from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Adjacent to the hotel lobby, our spacious 24-hour Fitness Center offers a full complement of cardio machines, strength-training equipment, and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 46.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Boston Logan Airport Hilton
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- Hilton Hotel Boston Logan Airport
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel Boston
- Hilton Logan Airport Hotel
- Hilton Logan Airport
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).