- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Harvard University
- 6 min drive
- Harvard Square
- 6 min drive
- Boston University
- 7 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cambridge, Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection by Hilton is in the city center and near the airport. Boston Harbor and Boston Marathon Finish Line are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Harvard Square and Newbury Street. Check out an event or a game at Fenway Park, and consider making time for New England Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Harvard University - 6 min drive
- Harvard Square - 6 min drive
- Boston University - 7 min drive
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 9 min drive
- Fenway Park - 9 min drive
- Belmont Station - 4 min drive
- Alewife Station - 12 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Freepoint Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Starbucks – Serves breakfast and light fare.
About this property
Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Front desk could not break a bill for change and said "you can try at the bar". Most places would happily have gone to the bar which is a short walk away and taken care of it.The coffee service was terrible with the employee having such long nails she could not even make the coffee.