- Anza Borrego Tennis Center
- 3 min walk
- Anza-Borrego Museum
- 6 min walk
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park
- 9 min walk
- Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional)
- 78 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort is located in Borrego Springs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Anza Borrego Desert State Park and San Jacinto Mountains.
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center - 3 min walk
- Anza-Borrego Museum - 6 min walk
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - 9 min walk
- RoadRunner Golf & Country Club - 3 min drive
- Julian Town Hall - 50 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 119 min drive
- Big Horn Bar and Grill – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days, happy hour available.
- Coffee Bar – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
shabby, not chic.
The room was shabby. There was an unpleasant odor in the room. The bed was too hard and the heater was too loud. We didn't sleep well. Not a good value.