- RoadRunner Golf & Country Club
- 9 min drive
- Borrego Springs, CA (BXS-Borrego Valley)
- 10 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center
- 11 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Borrego Springs, La Casa del Zorro Desert Resort & Spa is in a rural location and next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Anza Borrego Desert State Park and San Jacinto Mountains.
- RoadRunner Golf & Country Club - 9 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center - 11 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum - 12 min drive
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - 13 min drive
- Menghini Winery - 38 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 110 min drive
- The Fox Bistro – Open daily.
- Fox Den Bar/Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
La Casa del Zorro Desert Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Travelers should be warned that La Casa charges a mandatory $25 per night "resort fee." This is in addition to the total accommodation price that Expedia gives. The resort may or may not be worth an extra $25 per night, but the lack of transparency about pricing is a bit of a scam because it preys on customers who do not read the footnotes. Sadly, more and more hotels are employing this strategy. Ideally, Expedia should not allow them to do so. For fair comparisons, Expedia should oblige hotels to give their full cost up front.