- The Springs at Borrego Golf Course
- 5 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center
- 9 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum
- 10 min drive
- Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional)
- 79 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Borrego Springs, Borrego Springs Resort & Spa is in the city center and next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Anza Borrego Desert State Park and San Jacinto Mountains.
- The Springs at Borrego Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - 8 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center - 9 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum - 10 min drive
- Peg Leg Smith Monument - 10 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 116 min drive
- The Arches – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
Borrego Springs Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Borrego Springs Resort is a pleasant surprise in the middle of the desert. I recommend the larger suite with separate living room and bedroom areas. The property is well maintained & the rooms are very comfortable. Although the furnishings are a bit dated, everything looks nice overall & is functional. So no major complaints. The views surrounding the hotel are beautiful. You can usually get good bargain deals here compared to close by hotels & the value offering is excellent overall in terms of the total package this place offers. Large, clean rooms at an affordable price.