Nice comfortable room/beds, was quiet and shower/bathroom was in good working order. Only drawback was that our room keys didn't work the 1st time (quite a hassle with us having many bags of luggage around our shoulders and trying to use it on a cold dark night, only to not work and then having to drive back to front lobby for new keys). Restaurant here was pretty nice. The major plus for this hotel for us is they shipped me some clothing that we had left behind in the closet on accident - I called them the same day and they were very friendly and shipped it. My GF was worried about the clothing since it was important to her but it arrived safe. So kudos to them for the hospitality.
- The Springs at Borrego Golf Course
- 6 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center
- 9 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum
- 10 min drive
- Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional)
- 79 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Borrego Springs, Borrego Springs Resort & Spa is in the city center and next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Anza Borrego Desert State Park and San Jacinto Mountains.
- The Springs at Borrego Golf Course - 6 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center - 9 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum - 10 min drive
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - 11 min drive
- Peg Leg Smith Monument - 15 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 116 min drive
- The Arches – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
Borrego Springs Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort