- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The Springs at Borrego Golf Course
- 6 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center
- 9 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum
- 10 min drive
- Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional)
- 79 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Borrego Springs, Borrego Springs Resort & Spa is in the city center and next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Anza Borrego Desert State Park and San Jacinto Mountains.
- The Springs at Borrego Golf Course - 6 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center - 9 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum - 10 min drive
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - 11 min drive
- Peg Leg Smith Monument - 15 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 116 min drive
- The Arches – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
Borrego Springs Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
My overall experience here was ok, the room was a little smaller than I had thought it being a resort & all. We booked for a king room & it definitely was smaller in comparison to other places my man & I have stayed at & for almost $200 a night I expected better. The WiFi was not working at all this stay so that was very upsetting, especially since I had no service on my phone & the tv was changed through the guide without us pressing the remote. I went to the lobby to see if the computers there worked & nope they didn’t. Despite theses issues we had a good time. We got in the hot tub which was greatly needed, & the room was clean. I’d say a 6/10