- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The Springs at Borrego Golf Course
- 6 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center
- 9 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum
- 10 min drive
- Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional)
- 79 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Borrego Springs, Borrego Springs Resort & Spa is in the city center and next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Anza Borrego Desert State Park and San Jacinto Mountains.
- The Springs at Borrego Golf Course - 6 min drive
- Anza Borrego Tennis Center - 9 min drive
- Anza-Borrego Museum - 10 min drive
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - 11 min drive
- Peg Leg Smith Monument - 15 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 116 min drive
- The Arches – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
Borrego Springs Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overnight stay-No golf course
We have been staying at the resort for over 16 years. Nice weather, no wind. We did not know that they had closed the golf course. The rest of the resort had not changed. I always enjoyed playing the course. The course layout and practice facilities were very good. Im not sure we will come back due to no golf. Time will tell. Service was very slow in the restaurant, although once we got our meals they were good.