- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tunel Guaniquilla
- 2 min drive
- Buye Beach
- 6 min drive
- Club Deportivo Del Oeste
- 21 min drive
- Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boqueron, Vistas de la Bahia is in the historical district and near the beach. Cabo Rojo Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Buye Beach and Combate Beach. Tropical Agriculture Research Station and Surf 'N Fun Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Tunel Guaniquilla - 2 min drive
- Buye Beach - 6 min drive
- Refugio Nacional Cabo Rojo - 11 min drive
- Cabo Rojo National Wildlife Refuge - 15 min drive
- Club Deportivo Del Oeste - 21 min drive
- Ponce (PSE-Mercedita) - 70 min drive
About this property
Vistas de la Bahia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great quiet location overlooking the ocean
We had a great stay! We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom apartments, and it was perfect for us— we were 3, a couple and a friend. The master bedroom had a king sized bed, while the other room had two queens. Could sleep 6 comfortably. Was great to have a kitchen and fridge, and there were also several BBQ grills in the common areas near the pools. No utensils or plates/cups/bowls to speak of, so plan to bring or drive 10 minutes to Walgreens or the supermarket. The apartments are in a few buildings separate to the hotel (next door with a walkway), and they had a separate pool... so there are two on site! Pool was great, rooms were great, and service too. We asked the cleaner just for some towels and told her not to bother cleaning. She made up the room wonderfully anyway and made sure we were very comfortable. Cannot say anything bad about this property, and value for money is excellent! Ocean views are stunning and the famous Buye beach is only a 7 minute drive! Other Cabo Rojo beaches close too!