- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- 8 min walk
- Broad Street
- 10 min walk
- 18 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Birmingham's Edgbaston neighborhood, The High Field Town House is near a train station. Symphony Hall and Birmingham Town Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Hagley Road and Broad Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Arena Birmingham or Villa Park.
- Hagley Road - 1 min walk
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens - 8 min walk
- Broad Street - 10 min walk
- Brindleyplace - 18 min walk
- National Sea Life Centre - 19 min walk
- Birmingham Five Ways Station - 14 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 31 min drive
- The High Field – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
The High Field Town House
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cheating with the photos
It was much much poor and simplier than on the photo.