- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Jewellery Quarter
- 1 min walk
- Arena Birmingham
- 12 min walk
- International Convention Centre (ICC)
- 14 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Birmingham's Birmingham City Centre neighborhood, Saint Pauls House is in the city center and near a train station. Birmingham Town Hall and Symphony Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Broad Street and National Sea Life Centre. Check out an event or a game at Arena Birmingham, and consider making time for Chinese Quarter, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Jewellery Quarter - 1 min walk
- Arena Birmingham - 12 min walk
- Symphony Hall - 14 min walk
- International Convention Centre (ICC) - 14 min walk
- National Sea Life Centre - 15 min walk
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station - 10 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 25 min drive
- Saint Pauls House – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Saint Pauls House
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort