- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Broad Street
- 1 min walk
- 8 min walk
- National Sea Life Centre
- 9 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Birmingham's Birmingham City Centre neighborhood, Park Regis Birmingham is in the city center and near a train station. Broad Street and Hagley Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit National Sea Life Centre and Chinese Quarter. Check out an event or a game at Arena Birmingham, and consider making time for StarCity, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Broad Street - 1 min walk
- Brindleyplace - 8 min walk
- National Sea Life Centre - 9 min walk
- Symphony Hall - 12 min walk
- The Mailbox - 13 min walk
- Birmingham Five Ways Station - 5 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 18 min drive
- 1565 Restaurant – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- 1565 Bar & Terrace – Serves brunch and lunch daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Park Regis Birmingham
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
There is no on site car parking which hotels .com advertise it’s misleading Hotel is fine if you , challenge is getting to it if you are driving in the most roads leading to hotel are blocked I was travelling at night so little traffic but even then took me 45 mins to hotel then when ringing for directions realized no on site parking which is 10 mins away Not good on a windy night