Popular property highlights
Located in Tiergarten, The Mandala Hotel is adjacent to Potsdamer Platz and within a 15-minute walk of popular sights like Brandenburg Gate. This 158-room, 5-star hotel has conveniences like a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Berlin, it's also close to Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Reichstag Building.
Enjoy dining at the hotel's 2 onsite restaurants: FACIL offers relaxing garden views; QIU specializes in local cuisine. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
All 158 air-conditioned accommodations feature kitchenettes and space to spread out with sitting areas. Guests can enjoy satellite TV and stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are also standard.
Guests staying at The Mandala Hotel enjoy access to a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna. Parking is EUR 20 per day (EUR 20 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 80-140 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and 2 meeting rooms.
- Walking distance to Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Mandala Hotel
Located in the Tiergarten district, this city-center, 11-story boutique hotel adjoins Potsdamer Platz, a large square bustling with shops, restaurants, entertainment, and an Underground station. Key destinations within 0.7 mile (1.2 kilometers) include the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie, and the Holocaust Memorial.
The 2 Michelin-starred FACIL restaurant serves innovative gourmet cuisine in a modern dining room with a retractable glass roof. Guests can benefit from the QIU, Restaurant & Bar, conference space, and the ONO Spa, covering nearly 5,000 square feet (464 square meters) of space. Other amenities include complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, a fitness center, sauna, 24-hour room service, an Internet point, technology support staff, a concierge desk, and the reception stays open around the clock, area shuttle (surcharge), roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge), and babysitting (surcharge) are available on request.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Number of floors - 11
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- Conference space size (meters) - 160
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
The Mandala Hotel offers 158 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels. Accommodations at this 5-star hotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, cookware/dishes/utensils, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Berlin hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and safes. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
FACIL - 2 Michelin-starred contemporary cuisine. Large windows facing garden courtyard. Glass roof. Indoor and outdoor dining. Lunch and dinner Monday-Friday.
QIU, Restaurant & Bar - Club-like lounge facing Potsdamer Platz. Drinks, lunch, dinner, and light meals. Open daily.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
ONO Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering massage treatments, including Thai massages, hot stone massages and sports massages, as well as aromatherapy and body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Hot stone massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80-140 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
- Hotel Mandala
- Mandala Berlin
- Mandala Hotel
- Mandala Hotel Berlin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.