- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
Napoli Hotel3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
1. Not Clean, had to move rooms 2. Old and unmaitained room and building. 3. Safe Broke. 4. A/C problems had to move rooms again 5. A/C fixed temperature, could not alter (freezing) 6. Bed cover smelling of summer storage, not clean. 7. Shower curtain filthy. 8. The internet pictures are deceiving.
It is completely different than what you see in the photos. Very dirty, unfriendly staff. The bed sheets had stains and they wouldn't change them for me.
Nobody should stay in this hotel. i had to sleep with my clothes on, light on.
I was not a huge fan of Hotel Napoli. I made a reservation with Orbitz, and when I showed up, they didn't have a reservation under my name. They told me they had an available room and that I had to pay in cash. The price was about the same as I paid online. I have been trying to get a refund for the last half hour on Orbitz, but it doesn't seem to be working. The room was not so clean. The carpet was dirty and sticky. There were what appeared to be blood stains in the shower. There was a TV that didn't turn on, and an air conditioner that didn't really cool down or blow air. And a condom in the desk drawer. That said, the sheets and towels did appear to be pretty clean, and the room did come with hotel soap and shampoo. It is a cheap, but I think Hotel Napoli might not be worth it.
This hotel was by far the cheapest we found on orbitz.com,but its rooms' mattresses and beds were dirty and unwashed for ages,that's unheard of!!a 2 star rating is just right for this hotel.3 stars is much of an exaggeration honestly.but the staff were responsive at least and did their best to correct their shameful mistakes.if you're merely looking for a place to sleep at,then i guess you have found it:no more,maybe less!!
- Walking distance to Pigeon Rocks
- Onsite dining
- WiFi in rooms (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
Pigeon Rocks is a short stroll from Napoli Hotel, and other popular attractions like Beirut Municipal Stadium are within a few miles (5 km). The 40 rooms at this 3-star hotel include refrigerators and TVs. Hamra Street and Lebanese American University are a short walk away.
This hotel has a restaurant that's perfect for a leisurely bite to eat.
All of Napoli Hotel's 40 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, ceiling fans, and safes. Guests can expect WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Phones are also included.
The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with tours/tickets and securing valuables.