- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- 24-hour business center
Located in Chaoyang, Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel is within a mile (2 km) of sights such as Beijing University of Technology and Panjiayuan Antique Market. This 277-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like free in-room WiFi, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. It's also close to Hongqiao Market and CCTV Headquarters.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
All of Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel's 277 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. Guests can expect 37-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport pillow menus and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Other amenities include free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes.
At Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel, guests have access to a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 7 meeting rooms. Self parking is available for CNY 20 per day. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and laundry facilities.
Guest reviews for Grand Gongda Jianguo Hotel
Nice hotel but it SHUTS DOWN the AIR CONDITION compressor after midnight and the temperature increases, so if you like to sleep nice and cool DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL. It looks like a 4 star hotel but it FUNCTIONS AS A 2 STAR, watch it.... Will not return to it although the breakfast is good and the bed and pillows are very good. Also the English Speaking person is very bad. When we approach the administration their solution was that they would open the window so we could benefit from the cooler air from the outside which in Beijing carries a heavy smog content and noise from the huge amount of cars of the heavy traffic characteristic of the city. It sounded like a 3rd world country approach....