- Saint-Vulfran Cathedral
- 13 min drive
- Abbeville (XAB)
- 13 min drive
- Rambures Castle
- 20 min drive
- Maison des Guides Baie de Somme
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Behen, Château de Béhen is in the historical district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Baie de Somme and Emonville Park, while Boucher de Perthes Museum and Traditions Verrieres Museum are cultural highlights.
- Saint-Vulfran Cathedral - 13 min drive
- Rambures Castle - 20 min drive
- Baie de Somme - 21 min drive
- Maison des Guides Baie de Somme - 27 min drive
- Crotoy Beach - 28 min drive
- Abbeville Station - 12 min drive
- Table d'Hôtes – Family restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Château de Béhen
Food and drink
Pleasant old chateau clean & comfortable rooms
Old chateau showing its age.Nice welcome, clean, large comfortable room, bathroom en suite with shower, double wash basin and separate loo.Tea & coffee facility in room. Excellent continental breakfast with fruit juice, cereals, yogurt , fruit and the freshest baguette and large croissant, jams and cheeses. No hot foods or meats.Tea or Coffee Very friendly and efficient service. Very easy access from and to the A28 , junction 3 near Abbeville.
Pros: Not pretentious. No disturbances, quiet despite being fully booked. Lovely parkland setting. Owners looked after my needs as I have disability.
Cons: Decor is tired.
Location: Access from/ to the A28 going south towards/from Rouen and A16 to/from Calais and north.