- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Best Western Magnolia Manor2.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The room was okay. The breakfast was good. The desk clerk was competent and courteous.
The hotel is not located in the best area and there seems to be a problem with the plumbing in the tub faucet. The water comes out brownish at least in the room I was in. I don't know if this is a hotel wide issue or not. Also this location does not allow late check outs which is unusual as I have stayed at many Best Western hotels that do allow late checkout.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
Best Western Magnolia Manor is located within a few miles (5 km) of Rivault Memorial Park and West Baton Rouge Museum. This 100-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Greater Baton Rouge Port is also nearby.
Start your day off right with a free continental breakfast.
Best Western Magnolia Manor's 100 rooms are air-conditioned and provide coffee makers, free local calls, and ironing boards. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also standard.
Guests of Best Western Magnolia Manor enjoy an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. If you plan to drive, free parking is available. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, coffee/tea in a common area, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
44% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 180 reviews