- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Basseterre (SKB-Robert L. Bradshaw Intl.)
- 4 min drive
- Royal St. Kitts Golf Club
- 5 min drive
- Warner Park Stadium
- 6 min drive
- St Kitts Royal Golf Club
- 9 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-844-663-2276
This property has no availability for your travel dates on Orbitz
About this area
Located in Basseterre, Culture House is in the suburbs and by the ocean. Basseterre Cruise Port and St Kitts Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Leeward Islands and Greatheeds. Our guests appreciate the guest house's central and quiet location.
- Royal St. Kitts Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Warner Park Sporting Complex - 5 min drive
- Warner Park Stadium - 6 min drive
- Basseterre Cruise Port - 6 min drive
- St Kitts Royal Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Basseterre (SKB-Robert L. Bradshaw Intl.) - 4 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 44 lbs)
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 10 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill(s)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Ceiling fan
- 5 bathrooms
- Free toiletries
Food and drink
- Espresso maker
- Free bottled water
- Access via exterior corridors
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Boat tours
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Scooter/moped rentals
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Ladies and Gentlemen. If you are expecting the Ritz hotel please go elsewhere. If you are looking for a comfortable, clean and relaxing retreat then this is your place. John was the pillar of hospitality and ensured I had everything I needed to be comfortable. The location is "Lived in" and rustic and John resues dogs so if you are not an animal lover this is not the place for you. The location is for the "World Traveler" or someone who wants to have some quiet time and enjoy a drink on the balcony while reading a good novel quietly. The Wifi works great - was able to stream movies on netflix without any issues however please note there is not a microwave, fridge etc in the room however John will do his best to accomodate you. There is no AC which is a shock at first however you do get used to it over time and makes the shower so much enjoyable as it is a coolish shower which I enjoyed. Reading through some of these reviews is quite sad as honestly you get for what you pay for. Make sure you rent a car or have someone to drive you around the island. Everything is close in proximity however a car or bike is something I would recommend you have to get around. There are bugs as there is throughout the Caribbean however I wasnt really bother by them. John - Thanks for your hospitality and kindness and look forward to coming back again for a relaxing time. Cheers