- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
Villa Sofia Resort & Spa4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Villa Sofia Resort & Spa places you within a leisurely stroll of Civic Center Bariloche and Bariloche Casino. This 40-room, 4-star hotel has free breakfast, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. It's in central Bariloche and also close to Museum of Patagonia and Municipal Capilla La Inmaculada Historical Monument.
Free hot/cold buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
Villa Sofia Resort & Spa's 40 rooms provide minibars, safes, and desks. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available.
At Villa Sofia Resort & Spa, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for USD 40 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with luggage storage and tours/tickets. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a health club, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas.