Situated at the foothills of the marvellous Andes, surrounded by beautiful lakes and impressive mountains, the 3 star hotel Carlos V Patagonia offers charming accommodation in central San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina, only two blocks away from the Centro Cívico, the shopping district of the city, and three blocks away from Lake Nahuel Huapi. Whether travelling to Bariloche on business or on leisure purposes, you will take advantage of services like a large lobby with TV, a welcoming bar with outside view to enjoy a realxing cup of coffee, internet access and wi-fi area. Further hotel facilities include private parking (subject to availability), ski facilities, coverage for medical emergencies available 24-hours, shuttle service to the airport, drug store, as well as excursions, tours and car rental service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Carlos V Patagonia
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Bariloche hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
Hotel Carlos V Patagonia offers 43 accommodations with minibars and safes. Televisions come with cable channels.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bidets, and hair dryers. This Bariloche hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2016.
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
- Carlos V Patagonia
- Carlos V Patagonia Bariloche
- Hotel Carlos V Patagonia
- Hotel Carlos V Patagonia Bariloche
- Carlos v Hotel San Bariloche