- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Placa d'Espanya
- 18 min walk
- Camp Nou
- 18 min walk
- Poble Espanyol
- 3 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Les Corts neighborhood, NH Sants Barcelona is in the business district and near a metro station. Placa d'Espanya and Casa Mila are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit La Rambla and Boqueria Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Camp Nou, or consider Parc del Forum for a night out.
- Placa d'Espanya - 18 min walk
- Camp Nou - 18 min walk
- Poble Espanyol - 3 min drive
- Casa Mila - 4 min drive
- Passeig de Gracia - 5 min drive
- Placa del Centre Station - 5 min walk
- Barcelona-Sants Station - 8 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 14 min drive
- NH Sants Barcelona – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Nhube bar – Open daily.
About this property
NH Sants Barcelona
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Early check in was allowed after room became available. Breakfast was not included in my room rate and was too expensive to purchase separately.