At check- in they gave me a very small room which is similar to a basement!! Window is on the top near ceiling, bathroom smells like dirty humidity. The second day I asked to change it; they changed it to a higher floor, normal room with street view, but still v small sized room.
- Camp Nou
- 5 min walk
- Placa d'Espanya
- 11 min drive
- Poble Espanyol
- 12 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Les Corts neighborhood, NH Barcelona Stadium is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Port Vell and Port Olimpic are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Barcelona Zoo and Tibidabo Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Camp Nou, or consider Parc del Forum for a night out.
- Camp Nou - 5 min walk
- Palau Sant Jordi - 6 min drive
- Casa Mila - 6 min drive
- Placa d'Espanya - 11 min drive
- Poble Espanyol - 12 min drive
- Les Corts Station - 5 min walk
- Barcelona-Sants Station - 19 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Acanto – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch on select days.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Open daily.
About this property
NH Barcelona Stadium
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities