- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Hotel Registry Number: HB-003972
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
NH Barcelona Entenza3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Were able to get an early check in—great after a night flight. Staff helpful. Breakfasts excellent but very expensive—something like $14.00 per. Noisy trash pickup during night. Not as close to transportation, but we knew that.
Small, friendly hotel with sizeable rooms. Didn't love the decor but that didn't really bother me much. Our room faced the street which was not a problem noise-wise since the area is pretty quiet. The neighborhood is nice and is within walking distance to almost everything: Parc Guell, Montjuic, Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, royal palace... they are all long walks (30-45 minutes) but scenic. They're all quick trips by metro, too (7 minute walk from hotel to metro). If you are arriving/leaving by train, Sants is very close to the hotel, which is convenient. My only complaint is the noise from other rooms, particularly slamming doors, but I am a light sleeper and it didn't bother my traveling companion.
Location was great for first-time visitor, particularly for Alhambra tour. Staff gave immediate info about tour tickets. Internet access (although slow) was very handy. Bathroom very small, but nicely done. Quiet and nice patio. Although view was hinted, it really did not exist which was not an issue for us. We would stay there again. People very, very nice.
This small hotel was clean and quiet. The only real complaint is that the hotel was a bit distant from the center of action in Barcelona. It was not too far in a taxi from Sants station, and we walked a few blocks to Metro stations to get around. The staff was quite friendly and helpful.
Richly colored hardwood floors, a marble bath, lovely linens & good lighting, in a quiet neighborhood with a pleasant staff. Up-to-date building with an elevator. My room was very, very clean with a sparkling bathroom, complete with bidet. It was a welcome oasis when I arrived late day, in a driving rainstorm. The restaurant is only open for breakfast. I never touch mini-bars, but would have indulged if there had been some wine! Streets in this area are tree-lined and made for walking. I will go back.
- Close to Placa d'Espanya and Camp Nou
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
Located in Les Corts, NH Barcelona Entenza is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Placa d'Espanya and Camp Nou. This 48-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and concierge services. Also close to this Barcelona hotel are Casa Batllo and Sagrada Familia.
Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. At the end of the day, relax with a drink at the bar/lounge.
All 48 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport pillow menus. Desks are also available.
At NH Barcelona Entenza, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, 3 meeting rooms, and free newspapers. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. This hotel also has a TV in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 350 reviews