- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Hotel Registry Number: HB-000446
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hotel Adagio2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Steps from Gran Teatre del Liceu and Las Ramblas
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
Located in Ciutat Vella, Hotel Adagio is next to popular attractions like Gran Teatre del Liceu and Las Ramblas. This 38-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a coffee shop/café, free in-room WiFi, and coffee/tea in a common area. Centrally located in Barcelona, the hotel is also a short walk from Palau Guell and Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. You can sip a beverage at the coffee shop/café.
Hotel Adagio's 38 air-conditioned rooms provide free bottled water, safes, and phones. Guests can enjoy plasma TVs and stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in pillow menus. Desks are also standard.
Hotel Adagio features free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and a computer station. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with concierge services, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and free newspapers.
Guest reviews for Hotel Adagio
Perfect location! Right between the busy street of Las Ramblas and the peaceful gothic quarter. Beds were rough, not a clean place. Lots of bugs and the staff was unwelcoming.
terrible hotel great location
staff was very rude... location was great... room was too small to lay an open suitcase on the floor..... we had a balcony.....the elevator was not working.... the weather was awesome...
barely usable as a place to sleep
This hotel was nearly unusable. Check in was unfriendly, the hotel safe was full as it cannot accomodate the number of rooms, so no safe place to leave valuables. Staff did not care. Staff unfamiliar with the area and not helpful. Room was noisy, bed hard as a rock and pillow very lumpy. The water heater broke down because of a rain storm that was not severe, and it took an entire day to restore it. This on a cold day in October.