- L’Illa Diagonal Mall
- 4 min walk
- FC Barcelona Museum
- 18 min walk
- Camp Nou
- 19 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Hilton Barcelona is in Barcelona's Les Corts neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Park Guell and Montjuic, while Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Tibidabo Amusement Park, or check out an event or a game at Camp Nou.
- L’Illa Diagonal Mall - 4 min walk
- FC Barcelona Museum - 18 min walk
- Camp Nou - 19 min walk
- Placa d'Espanya - 4 min drive
- Monastery of Pedralbes - 5 min drive
- Maria Cristina Station - 5 min walk
- Barcelona-Sants Station - 19 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Mosaic Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days. Kids' menu available.
- The Vibe Bar & Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Diagonal 589 Terrace – Bar offering Mediterranean cuisine.