- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Placa d'Espanya
- 13 min walk
- Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc
- 14 min walk
- Venetian Towers
- 14 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Barceló Sants is in Barcelona's Sants-Montjuic neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Montjuic and Park Guell, while Barcelona Aquarium and Barcelona Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Camp Nou, or consider Parc del Forum for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Placa d'Espanya - 13 min walk
- Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc - 14 min walk
- Venetian Towers - 14 min walk
- Poble Espanyol - 2 min drive
- Camp Nou - 4 min drive
- Sants Station - 1 min walk
- Barcelona-Sants Station - 3 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Oxygen – Buffet restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
- Hydrogen – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Open on select days.
- Orbital Bar – Serves light fare daily.
- Nitrogen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort