Book your room at Hilton Baltimore
Hilton Baltimore places you in Downtown Baltimore, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Oriole Park at Camden Yards and USS Constellation. This 4-star hotel has 757 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. In the historical district, it's also near National Aquarium in Baltimore and B&O Railroad Museum.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
All 757 air-conditioned rooms feature iPod docks, coffee makers, and laptop-compatible safes. 37-inch plasma TVs come with cable channels and first-run movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding and pillow menus ensure a restful night. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
Guests staying at Hilton Baltimore enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is offered for USD 42.00 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 27 meeting rooms, and conference space.
- Walking distance to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and USS Constellation
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Hilton Baltimore401 W Pratt St Baltimore MD 21201
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Baltimore provides a fitness facility and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available each morning for a fee. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access are available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 27 meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Baltimore is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 27
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- First-run movies
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness facility, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 40 for adults, USD 0 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 125.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per week
- Baltimore Hilton
- Hilton Baltimore
- Hilton Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Bed and Breakfast" rate plan and receive the following: