- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Bhavana Private Villas4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I wouldn’t recommend these Villas at all. I booked for my partners birthday and experienced slow service, missing towels, unclean villas, and a strange breakfast. Why would you put mayonnaise on a fruit salad?! The only service we enjoyed was the complimentary massage the girls did a fantastic job! Very disappointing for the money you pay!
I stayed in a 1 bedroom villa last weekend and it was amazing. The villa looked exactly like the pics advertised and was very quiet and tranquil, the service was perfect and the staff very friendly and helpful. Great location also. I’d definitely stay again and recommend this villa!
We stayed for 7 nights. Firstly staff make this place 4 star otherwise would probably give 3.5 based on maintenance. Breakfast served in your room is great. Nightly mozzie sprays and coils lit. Just really run down. Mould in showers, pool appliances and stereo didnt work which was fixed. Close to everything though. We also had a massage costing $120 aud on our anniversary which ended up being nothing like the Honeymoon massage they advertised (ended up being 3 hrs of repetitive massage no body scrubs etc included) so I wouldn't do that again. Over all nice and convenient but unless some serious maintenance is carried out probably wouldn't stay again. Again had the staff not bent over backwards probably would have been a harsher rating.
We enjoyed our stay here and was very comfortable. Within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, beach etc. Staff were very pleasant and accommodating. My only criticism was the pool - the filtration didn't seem to be working efficiently .
We recently stayed in a 1 bedroom villa and overall everything was pretty spot on. Villa is definitely spacious, and there are a lot of nice touches which make you think that management does care about the guest experience (and has answered some of the issues dealt with in negative reviews here). People mentioned mosquitos (you are staying in the tropics at a location which provides you with a private pool...) I personally had no issue with them and the same came through and lit mosquito coils each evening + there were matches provided to light your own. The outdoor area with fan was great, funnily enough I dont come on holidays to somewhere warm to sit inside in the air conditioning, it was pleasantly breezy and we didnt end up switching the fan on all. Breakfast cooked in the room was a nice touch, was it the finest gastoronomic delight Ive ever experienced, no, but did someone carry everything in on their head at the exact time I requested each morning and cook it for me in my room - yes, so I liked it and am definitely not complaining! Location is great, Eat Street is maybe 5min walk away,its seriously faster to walk to Seminyak Square than get any sort of shuttle with traffic. Overall for a couple looking for some quiet time but still close enough to get to the action and a few nice touches around the place to make the experience a bit more memorable these villas are a fantastic option. If your a business traveller concerned about mood lighting during meetings and whether the wifi will break the sound barrier perhaps do a search for a hotel with meeting rooms, a business hub etc and not private tropical villas...
On the surface it looks great but it is starting to get a little tired and needs some maintenance and updating. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We tried most of the items on the included breakfast menu during our stay and enjoyed most of it. The portions were a good size and filled us up for the day ahead. We enjoyed our stay and will be back again with the kids.
So,first of all you will notice that the location of the villa is a bit far from crowded street.Arrive at the villa greeted by a humble staff.Check in went quickly and we escorted to the room right away.First impression be like "This is the best villa ever!".Sadly after you dig deeper into the room(Me was two bedroom)you will find out that 1.A lot of mosquito 2.Bed cover were dirty with stain 3.Same apllies to the towel 4.Very dark light system 5.Limited power socket 6.Wifi are not too fast Breakfast are quite not tasty,10 option available.For points 2-5 i still able to ingnore it.However the mosquitos are very irritating.Yes they have anti mosquitos curtain surrounding the bed,but the mosquitos still able to enter the bed through a small gap in each upper corner.This has disturbed my sleep.Management need to fix this.Pool is quite dirty,the filter system didnt work good enough Note : if you stay on the right hand side villa,when you're on shower,people can actually saw you from the grand la villais hotel upper floor,so be careful
The 2 bed rooms with the private pool so perfect for the family members. Strategic location, easy to find the food & go to the beach. The staff very helpfull & friendly. Absolutly will be back to this place.
1. Property is prominently marketed. 2. Only cooled section is bedroom so forget this place if want to mix leisure & work. 3. No provision for luggage store in bedroom. 4. Lighting is poor throughout. 5. All food is outsourced with a limited menu serving 2nd class & possibly poor hygiene meals suited more to religious sentiments without compromise. e. g. chicken sausage & imitation 'bacon' full of preservative chemicals. 6. Property would benefit from having its own decent restaurant. 7. No lounge, bar facilities. 8. No T. V. reception during the stay. 9. Security seems poor to absent. 10. Asking for a 1/2 day rate & airport transport hotel staff wanted cash only seems an irregular arrangement in what should be a well managed hotel in a prominent hotel group. 11. Hotel front desk not always attended & staff need guidance. 12. Hotel not suited to persons with special needs or need wheel chair access. 13. Hotel is not by any means a full service property. 14. Seminyak seems to have a 'used by date'. 15. Difficult to recommend this property unless nothing else going. 16. Hotel status & membership in Accor should be reviewed as a matter of priority.
Great location - short walk to eat street. Villa had an awesome layout. Friendly, helpful staff. Hade the potential to be great however not very clean. Bed sheets and towels were old and stained. Air conditioning wasn't very good.
- Walking distance to Seminyak Square
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free airport shuttle
Seminyak Square is a short stroll from Bhavana Private Villas, and other popular attractions like Legian Beach are within a few miles (5 km). This 16-room, 4-star villa has private in-room pools along with free breakfast and an indoor pool. Kuta Beach and Eat Street are also near this Seminyak villa.
Free breakfast is included with your stay. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
The 16 air-conditioned villas feature kitchenettes and balconies, and there's space to spread out with dining areas and sitting areas. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with cable channels and DVD players. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Private pools, minibars, and coffee makers are also standard.
At Bhavana Private Villas, guests have access to an indoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and spa services. There's extended parking, as well as a free airport shuttle (available on request). Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 222 reviews