Located in Auckland Central Business District, Econo Lodge City Central is within a 5-minute walk of Sky Tower and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like University of Auckland. This 104-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Auckland Town Hall and Queen Street Shopping District are also within a short walk.
Start your day off right with buffet breakfast, which is served for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10 AM. The onsite restaurant is perfect for a quick bite to eat.
All 104 rooms provide coffee makers and phones. Guests can enjoy flat-screen TVs and stay connected with WiFi.
Guests of Econo Lodge City Central enjoy access to WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a business center. Self parking is offered for NZD 21 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a computer station and laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to Sky Tower and University of Auckland
- Onsite dining
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
- Business center
Econo Lodge City Central37 Wellesley Street Auckland 1010
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This Auckland hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Econo Lodge City Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 3.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 3.00 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
Econo Lodge City Central offers 104 accommodations with coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. This Auckland hotel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 8.50 and NZD 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 3.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 21 per night
- Econo Lodge City Central
- Econo Lodge City Central Auckland
- Econo Lodge City Central Hotel
- Econo Lodge City Central Hotel Auckland
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.