Orbitz Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Atlanta, The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Centennial Olympic Park and World of Coca Cola. This 4-star hotel has 1073 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Centrally located in Atlanta, the hotel is also a short walk from Georgia Aquarium and Georgia State University.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including The Sun Dial, which specializes in American cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with full breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 1073 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free bottled water, and safes. TVs come with cable channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
Guests of The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta have access to an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 45.00 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with concierge services, securing valuables, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 53 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Centennial Olympic Park and World of Coca Cola
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has completed a $70 million renovation of all its guestrooms, meeting spaces, lobby, and public areas.
Dining options include the panoramic Sundial Restaurant & Bar, located 723 feet above the city on the 73rd floor of the hotel. The Café serves both buffet and a la carte breakfast options while at Bar 210 you can relax with a drink and light evening fare. The lobby offers thoughtfully appointed seating areas featuring a Starbucks Coffee Bar, complimentary high speed internet access and power panels. A FedEx Office Business Center is located in the lobby featuring print, copy, mailing, and computer services.
The WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio is located on the 10th floor and features 24-hour guestroom key access, cardio and weight machines, free weights, and medicine and stability balls. The RunWestin Concierge is available every Tuesday and Thursday for guided, 3-mile scenic runs through the city.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 53
- Year Built 1976
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7432
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 80000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1073
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 73
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta offers 1073 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies.
Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Towels included
- Linens included
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
The Sun Dial - Situated on the upper floors of The Westin Peachtree Plaza, The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View offers unparalleled views for a distinct Atlanta dining experience. The city’s proximity to local, farm-to-table ingredients can be fully savored here. A tri-level complex with a cocktail lounge, and an observatory level with a breathtaking 360-degree panorama of the magnificent skyline from 723 feet (220 meters) above. Stationary observation level is located between bar and restaurant levels with viewing pods and telescopes suspended over restaurant. (Surcharge for entry to observation level. Minimum charge levied for bar level.)
The Café - Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu offered daily. Also open for lunch daily and dinner on weekdays. Window wall looking into tiered garden below street level.
Bar 210 - Bar and lounge with plush-fabric chairs serving cocktails and light fare.
Starbucks - Pastries, coffee, espresso drinks served daily from early morning to early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has a 50-by-25-foot year-round swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck furnished with cushioned teak lounge chairs under a retractable, curved-glass roof on the 11th floor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- A pet fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Peachtree Plaza
- Peachtree Plaza Westin
- Peachtree Westin
- Peachtree Westin Plaza
- Westin Peachtree
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Plaza
- Atlanta Westin
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Atlanta
- Westin Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Hotel
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.