- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Mega Mart
- 4 min drive
- Gwinnett Place Mall
- 4 min drive
- McDaniel Farm Park
- 6 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Duluth, Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta is in a shopping district and near theme parks. Duluth Historical Society and Gwinnett Historic Courthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at St. Ives Country Club and Riverpines Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Infinite Energy Arena or RE-MAX Greater Atlanta Stadium.
- Mega Mart - 4 min drive
- Gwinnett Place Mall - 4 min drive
- McDaniel Farm Park - 6 min drive
- Medieval Times - 8 min drive
- Hudgens Center for the Arts - 8 min drive
- Atlanta Peachtree Station - 22 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 38 min drive
- ArtBar – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Grapevine Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Stayed for a weekend getaway from Chicago, the room was nice, there was a invasion of Ladybugs. The hotel did come in and clean the room after I notified them and I was Jason $50 adjustment on my stay