- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- 12 min walk
- Technology Park
- 19 min walk
- St. Ives Country Club
- 4 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Johns Creek, Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Johns Creek is in the business district. Avalon and North Point Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Lanier. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Infinite Energy Arena or Suwanee Sports Academy.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital - 12 min walk
- Technology Park - 19 min walk
- St. Ives Country Club - 4 min drive
- The Country Club of the South - 10 min drive
- Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center - 10 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Lobby – Café with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Breakfast Bar – Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily.
About this property
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Johns Creek
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
My stay was absolutely fantastic! Terri was very knowledgeable and professional. She made me feel so welcomed and right at home. The check in was smooth and I felt comfortable through the entire stay. It was a mini vacay away from home and when it’s time again, I will be checking into this same hotel!