They did not include the breakfast I have to pay that
- Gwinnett Place Mall
- 11 min walk
- Mega Mart
- 3 min drive
- McDaniel Farm Park
- 4 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Duluth, Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett is in the entertainment district and next to a golf course. Duluth Historical Society and Gwinnett Historic Courthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at St. Ives Country Club and Riverpines Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Infinite Energy Arena or RE-MAX Greater Atlanta Stadium.
- Gwinnett Place Mall - 11 min walk
- Mega Mart - 3 min drive
- McDaniel Farm Park - 4 min drive
- Medieval Times - 7 min drive
- Infinite Energy Arena - 8 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 40 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Location & cleaness. Price is good as well. It's been 5th stay this year so far.