- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Travelers beware, pictures seen on website doesn’t tell a correct story. Hotel is infested with mold and mildew, from the second you walk into check in, the dilapidated condition of this establishment Is noticeable, the hallway base boards are covered with mold and the smells are stifling, would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemies, room was partially renovated, the residual smokers oder was very prominent. Had to go outside to breathe and just decided to leave instead of risking a night stay. If you are sensitive to mold and have allergies to spores then i would not advise you to risk it with this hotel. Management seemed to in denial of the conditions and just want your money, im surprised that Wyndham corp. approved this hotel as acceptable for guest at any price. I will be writing to the corporate head quarters also. I think that hotel.com should do site inspections before allowing hotels to be offered to customers. Just a suggestion. The photo is the mold discoloring the base boards they are suppose to be brown.