- Liked: Staff & service
- Athy Heritage Centre-Museum
- 3 min drive
- Athy Par 3 Golf Course
- 7 min drive
- Ballintubbert Gardens
- 10 min drive
- Kilkenny (KKY)
- 47 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Athy, Clanard Court is next to a golf course and near a train station. The Heath Golf Club and The Heritage Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Ballintubbert Gardens and Solas Bhride.
- Athy Heritage Centre-Museum - 3 min drive
- Athy Par 3 Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Ballintubbert Gardens - 10 min drive
- Stradbally Steam Museum - 15 min drive
- Oak Park Forest Park - 20 min drive
- Athy Station - 19 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 55 min drive
- Baileys Brasserie – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Baileys Bar – Bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was in a great location for getting around with ease and it was in the centre of some great historical and Shopping areas.