- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rose Island
- 1 min walk
- St. Peter and Paul's Church
- 4 min walk
- Athlone Castle
- 5 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Athlone, Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone is in the city center and on the riverwalk. Luan Gallery and Derryglad Folk Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Athlone Castle and St. Peter and Paul's Church. Athlone Leisure World and Krazy Kids Fun Factory are also worth visiting.
- Rose Island - 1 min walk
- St. Peter and Paul's Church - 4 min walk
- Athlone Towncentre - 5 min walk
- Athlone Castle - 5 min walk
- Athlone Leisure World - 11 min walk
- Athlone Station - 8 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 79 min drive
- Elements Bistro – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Quayside Bar and Lounge – Alfresco dining bistro. Serves lunch and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was great except there was a wedding on and the noise of music was terrible it went in to 2.30am in morning that was only fault