- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- Couples must provide proof of marriage to share a room.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport and train station (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Oasis Inn Astana3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Oasis Inn Astana places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Palace of Peace and Reconciliation and Otan Korgaushylar Monument. This 3-star hotel has 57 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and a spa tub. It's also near Kazakhstan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Bayterek Tower.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM. This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
All 57 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. TVs come with cable channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water, and laptop-compatible safes are other standard amenities.
Oasis Inn Astana features a spa tub, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. For transportation, you can make use of an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for KZT 3000 per vehicle one way, as well as a train station shuttle. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a conference center, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.