We choose this as it's the only hotel in its class in Kutch. The staff is well trained and sophisticated, but so many sorries can't cover up for so many little problems.
1. Poor welcome at the car dropoff
2. I booked with a baby , yet the room I got had to single beds put together, with a deep gap in between. The lady who handed me the keys apologized , but trust can't change the sleep experience.
3. Tables and counter tops in the royal suite were dirty , and after 4 reminders, couldn't be remedied. Again, staff apologies don't give clean tables.
4. One sliding door came off , and was repaired. One wash basin was clogged, bit someone was sent for repair promptly. So, full marks to the staff.
5. The changing rooms are far from the pool. Towel racks are not kept prominently.
6. Wooden planks on the deck are not well maintanened.