National Maritime Museum is within a mile (2 km) of Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy, and other popular sites like Nemo Science Museum are within a couple of miles (3 km). This 117-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. On a river, it's also near Artis and Hortus Botanicus.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
The 117 rooms are individually decorated and have phones and desks. TVs come with satellite channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer free toiletries.
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy features free WiFi in public areas, 7 meeting rooms, and a library. Self parking is offered for EUR 25 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this historic hotel include free newspapers, a terrace, and a gift shop.
- Close to National Maritime Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour front desk
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural EmbassyOostelijke Handelskade 34 Amsterdam 1019 BN
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include 7 meeting rooms. This historic hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 1921
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Restaurant - Onsite restaurant. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Cultural Embassy
- Hotel Lloyd
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.