- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mount Aloysius College
- 11 min drive
- Saint Francis University
- 16 min drive
- Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County)
- 19 min drive
- Johnstown Flood Museum
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Quality Inn is located in Ebensburg. Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historic Site and Heritage Discovery Center are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cresson Area Heritage Park and Peoples Natural Gas Park.
- Mount Aloysius College - 11 min drive
- Saint Francis University - 16 min drive
- Johnstown Flood Museum - 22 min drive
- Point Stadium - 23 min drive
- Cambria County War Memorial Arena - 25 min drive
- Johnstown Station - 22 min drive
- Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County) - 18 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Terrible. Avoid this place.
After driving 3 hours in terrible road conditions we are met with the rudest front desk worker I have ever encountered. There was no parking and I was first told to park down the road in a walmart parking lot. When I said no she wrote a note for me to park in a handicap which is ridiculous. The heater only threw more cold air into the room. Room was filthy, outdated and noisy. We didn't get any sleep. The only good thing was the breakfast and breakfast worker.